Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich Weapons should be influenced by your weapons

(XBOX)Catch Lightning

As it stands it will take an average of 16 tries or so to get the Kuva Lich Weapon you want which is ridiculous. This doesn't even account for the fact you'll likely need multiple copies of it to fuse.

I propose the weapons you have in your loadout somehow influence which weapon the Larvaling can have (percent can still be random since DE loves thier RNG). Maybe a hammer spawns Shildeg. Single pistols Seer. Dual Pistol Stubbas. If you have multiple weapons it can be any one of the three or maybe influenced by the one that delivered the final blow. In public games (god forbid you get a Lich that way) it can still be random or influenced by the killing blow weapon. A warframe power could cause it to be any of your three. Archweapon can create the Ayanga too.

• Like 1

Honestly I'm okay with the current system, I just wish the Larvling had their weapon equipped to begin with. After a long lich hunt I tend to execute the Larvlings without checking out of habit, so being able to check in some capacity before muscle memory kicks in would be nice.

57 minutes ago, (XB1)Catch Lightning said:

As it stands it will take an average of 16 tries or so to get the Kuva Lich Weapon you want which is ridiculous. This doesn't even account for the fact you'll likely need multiple copies of it to fuse.

I propose the weapons you have in your loadout somehow influence which weapon the Larvaling can have (percent can still be random since DE loves thier RNG). Maybe a hammer spawns Shildeg. Single pistols Seer. Dual Pistol Stubbas. If you have multiple weapons it can be any one of the three or maybe influenced by the one that delivered the final blow. In public games (god forbid you get a Lich that way) it can still be random or influenced by the killing blow weapon. A warframe power could cause it to be any of your three. Archweapon can create the Ayanga too.

omg please add this

I've now killed 25 larvalings for 7 Bramma, 3 Drakgoon, 2 Ogris, 4 Krakken, 1 Quartakk, 2 Hind, 1 Chakkur, 4 Kohm, and 1 Karak. Definitely not balanced at all.

That's 0 Seer, 0 Shildeg, 0 Tonkor, 0 Nukor, 0 Ayanga, 0 Twin Stubbas, 0 Brakk.

Half the weapons have not appeared once in 25 tries and the other half have appeared many times.