Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Really Need A Definitive Answer On Whether The Warframes Are Not Individuals With Their Own Stories Or Whether They Are Just Suits Worn By Millions

Solaurus

The answer is cat.

My account has a bunch of Tenno ladies. They're bleeding me dry, insisting that I get them new suits, new colours, new helmets and potatoes. Of course I obliged. Now each lady has their own Warframe and they like it. My favourite one gets the Trinity because I love Trinity the most myself. But now one wants a Mag Prime, and I'm finding it very difficult to tell her that it's finishing in a few hours time and to be patient.

Each warframe contains a unique tenno.

Each warframe has access to the same weapons and sentinels which explains the polarization of the weapons.

You're the unseen guiding hand of fate that controls the Tenno. Can you see the matrix, can you see the code! CAN YOU!

ha..

Edited by Blowfist

Every piece of info about the Warframes clearly states they are suits.

Every SINGLE piece of info.

I dont know how this is difficult to comprehend.

It's difficult to comprehend because it could be either

a) The same Tenno in different warframe suits.

b) Different Tenno in different warframe suits.

All the evidence supports the theory that there are numerous different Tenno's permantley bonded with a warframe suit.

Every piece of info about the Warframes clearly states they are suits.

Every SINGLE piece of info.

I dont know how this is difficult to comprehend.

Nobody questions the nature of the Warframes (except those who still believe they are robots - LAWL!) but rather the Tenno inside.

All the evidence supports the theory that there are numerous different Tenno's permantley bonded with a warframe suit.

What evidence suggest that a tenno is permanently bonded to a suit?

What evidence suggest that a tenno is permanently bonded to a suit?

That all Warframes are of a certain bodyshape, for one. All Rhino are huge and all Nekros are skinny. If there were different people in the same Warframe we would expect some sort diversity. And female versions, too.

EDIT: However, I would not say that they are permanently bonded to a suit. Rather they prefer a certain suit. Surely they can take it off if they want.

Edited by Brimir

On the contrary. All evidence supports the opposite. All evidence except word of god that is, since DE agrees with you for some inexplicable reason. Bah.

That all Warframes are of a certain bodyshape, for one. All Rhino are huge and all Nekros are skinny. If there were different people in the same Warframe we would expect some sort diversity. And female versions, too.

EDIT: However, I would not say that they are permanently bonded to a suit. Rather they prefer a certain suit. Surely they can take it off if they want.

This is under the impression that putting a warfarme on is like putting on skin tight clothing.

Which there is no evidence of.

This game does take place thousands of years in the future, maybe this technology allows for the wearer to inhabit the suit in strange way.

From capture missions we see that Warframe can dematerialize beings.

Maybe the Tenno inhabit the suits in that same manner, the Tenno turn into this digital pattern to pilot it.

Steve explained that the void are these small pocket dimensions made to hide those ships, maybe that same pocket dimension technology is used to "hide" the pilots in the suits.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

This is under the impression that putting a warfarme on is like putting on skin tight clothing.

This game does take place thousands of years in the future, maybe this technology allows for the wearer to inhabit the suit in strange way.

From capture missions we see that Warframe can dematerialize beings.

Maybe the Tenno inhabit the suits in that same manner, the Tenno turn into this digital pattern to pilot it.

Steve explained that the void are these small pocket dimensions made to hide those ships, maybe that same pocket dimension technology is used to "hide" the pilots in the suits.

The Tenno are Changelings. Problem solved.

A football player looks much larger than a basketball player even when they're the same person. And for gender, a drag queen can look a lot more like a woman than a man depending on what they're wearing. Your gender doesn't explicitly define your sex, nor does your appearance define your gender.

I understood that the Tenno morph to accommodate their suits. Like in Dark sector, where that one villain woman wears an large males "warframe". 
To me, you are an unique Tenno with many suits. Thats the reason why you earn mastery and get affinity. Plus, why would an Dojo have several Grand Masters?

Ash's bulge.

Apart from the "armoured" parts, the Warframes obviously make use of skin tight clothing.

Because the Warframes having been designed by an intergalactic pervert is far, faaar more likely than them simply being sleek skin-tight suits.

By far.

Warframes seems to be made to interact with tools used by humans so being made to be human-like isnt strange.

Warframes seems to be made to interact with tools used by humans so being made to be human-like isnt strange.

In light of the alternative, that they look human-like because they are human beings in skin-tight clothing, yes it seems strange.

to the comments above: I am pretty sure these suits are a combination of the virus found in darksector and a incredibly advanced technology and engineering by orokin. So basically orokin used this virus to their advantage to create suits that morph with it's owner perfectly while adding their own tech. These suits probably change the owner so much you become one thing and you wear the suit permanently. And that's why it resembles skin-tight human inside the frame.

And that's why warframes without helmets is a stupid idea I think, very little fanart does it right, so better not do it at all. So much good about warframes is that all you see is a helmet that lack any facial features. Coming to the game and seeing all of these warframes faceless makes such a good impression.

Edited by Aure7

Warframes are suits, Tenno are "pilots". There are limited versions of Warframes, but many Tenno. Each Tenno is one of your pilots that you control. Each Tenno is trained to steer a certain Warframe. Warframes use Technocyte Virus tissue and the Tenno are "infected" with it, but instead of becoming TCV Zombies, they can control it.

Think of Cable from the comics and the Techno-organic virus he is controlling with his psyche.

Hang on, when did lore ever state that the Tenno were infected/using the Technocyte Virus? Are you basing it off of Dark Sector?

EDIT: Basically, virulent/mutated versus stable versions. Makes sense. Reminds me of N-2 vs. N-4 in Dead Frontier.

Edited by ChaoticVice777

Hang on, when did lore ever state that the Tenno were infected/using the Technocyte Virus?

probably nowhere, that simply makes sense when you put it all together: hints from devs, darksector, and just because it would be cool and unique rather than an iron-man type suit that is just metal on your skin.

probably nowhere, that simply makes sense when you put it all together: hints from devs, darksector, and just because it would be cool and unique rather than an iron-man type suit that is just metal on your skin.

I can't believe I forgot about Extremis. But overall, Ced23Ric's theory seems to be the most accurate.