Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave's mission balance ?

Twilight-Knight

- 3 capture missions = 4k5 standing = f*cking 10 syndicate missions

Hell you are corrupting your own game so bad, I've been waiting but seem this will never be fix. Syndicate missions mostly comes with medallion findings and that is a part that make it fun. Now you want us to complete it blindfold. Can't you just change it like : Find 20 medallions

-  STOP WITH 6 RARE FISHING

- 6 different bounties ? at least in plain they have lens.

• Like 1

And so the meaningless complaints begin.

The point of Nightwave is what some in the game design circle calls 'abnegation'. In other words, it's not for the people asking for endgame - or rather, it's for the people who make the counterpoint of 'I play this game to relax, I don't want endgame'. Outside a few, more optional challenges, most are designed to be relatively simple, mindless tasks that you don't need to think to complete. Something you can come to when you're tired and bored. Hence why the tasks aren't complicated. It is, in so many words, something to just turn off your brain and grind for. This is also why it's so lax in regards to making things up, having two separate catch-up systems.

As such, it doesn't need to be super finely balanced to maximise reward for time. It's explicitly not a sweaty element.