Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Mandachord Volume Slider?

IkanoKato

I'm not entirely sure if this has been mentioned recently (I know there are a few posts about this from 2017). 

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement a volume slider for the user's mandachord. Currently, there is an "ally mandachord" slider, which allows you to turn down the music of an Octavia player in your squad, but the user's volume is linked with the music slider. This means that if you have the music volume turned down or off, you won't be able to hear the music associated with your abilities.

I am someone that typically turns off background music in games, since they are usually repetitive and don't hold my interest for the long term. And having recently started playing Octavia again, I found that I am wanting to be able to hear my own song, without needing to hear the background music as well.

• Like 1

This, as well as a slider for the mandachord while you're in the song editor. So many times I've gone in to mess with it, then have to back out, re-adjust all my sound levels, go back in, tweak the song, back out, change my settings back.