The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Issue with Fishing Rod and Tranq Rifle controls with new update

(XBOX)rootbeerguy690

With Warframe's recent changes coming out, the controls for various mechanics have also changed, and I've found an improper one. I can't use the items respectively associated with fishing and conservation, like Baits and Lures, as the button was changed from the gear wheel button to Right Bumper, which is my melee button. I know this change was made to correlated with the system of holding Right Bumper, then pressing X, A, B, or Y, but I don't use that system, I use the D-Pad to select my abilities and press the Right Stick to cast them, and I don't want to completely change my controls just to fish and conservate wildlife, then change them back when I'm done. Could this be reversed back to the gear wheel, or have fishing and conservation have their own set of controls?

Edit: I ALSO found out that with these changes, I don't have a free button to use for waypoints, as the map is permanently affixed to the select button, my waypoint button.

Edited by (XB1)rootbeerguy690

On 2020-05-21 at 9:41 AM, (PS4)DAVEGADGETBOY said:

We're having this issue over on ps4 as well, anyone who never used the ability menu before is now being forced to use it to do either fishing or animal preservation.

Yeah, I figured as much, that's why I put this as a PS4 bug as well as Xbox