Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow

Niteshade26

Dear developers,
       So earlier today, my girlfriend came to me in discord bc she had been playing Chains of Harrow.  she was not prepared for the horror aspect, and it triggered a severe flashback to when she had voices in her head.  a little disclaimer on the mission itself would be amazing, so that people are not caught unprepared for the horrors of harrow.  I am not mad, as the game is rated M, but holy cow a small disclaimer would have been nice as then she would never have touched the mission to begin with and I would not have to be comforting an adult who is shaking from fear.  

this is from her:

"The quest itself is not an issue, and it is well made and beautifully executed but I feel like perhaps you should put a small disclaimer or some sort of pop up prior to the quest itself, like the one that you guys put out on the Kuva Fortress. I do realize that this is an M rated game and all of that, but some people really have issues or perhaps aren't comfortable with stuffs along this genre. I'm sure you guys understand this more than anyone else, I know the game has been out for a long time but there are some people who doesn't read through spoilers or well do research as they want to experience the game as whole. Again, I'm just giving a small input that please do put a disclaimer or some sort just to prepare the players before hand, not everyone is comfortable or exactly okay with this kind of thing.  I love the content you guys dish out, keep up the amazing work but please add that disclaimer as it literally made me cry"

Edited by Niteshade26
she wanted to add in her thoughts on the issue