Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Regional Prices

Geostalker

Hello sorry maybe its not this topic theme but i want to say it. i think warframe need to have regional prices. for me its really high prices for any market item (platinum. special packs or prime acces) because i need to buy them in $ and in my country dolar currency is pretty high like if i want to  buy full prime acces pick which price is 140$ if i convert it to my counter currency its around 500 GEL(my country currency) and its about average salary in Georgia (1000 GEL or 300$ per month) so i want to say its pretty impossible to buy it. i think its pretty necessary to add Regional price on market. thank you.

regards. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

So I then could use a VPN in Georgia to get a PA cheaper than ever and DE would lose money.

I get where you are coming from, but you have to understand why things are the way they are.

i can told you same maybe you have to understand why warframe needs changes ? 

DE can make it regulated also. its should be depend what region you was when you create your account (we can see our region in account setting so its pretty easy to use) or other methods its not a fair when lot of people cant buy things because of prices are not regulated. even steam market have same system and yes people changing regions and buying game cheaper but its still exist and i dont understand why some people care so much about how much money DE will make ? maybe think more about game community.

1 hour ago, Geostalker said:

i can told you same maybe you have to understand why warframe needs changes ? 

And these changes mean that DE shouldn't make money anymore?
You know what that means? DE would have to shut down Warframe. Quite the change, don't you think?

35 minutes ago, Geostalker said:

DE can make it regulated also. its should be depend what region you was when you create your account (we can see our region in account setting so its pretty easy to use) or other methods its not a fair when lot of people cant buy things because of prices are not regulated. even steam market have same system and yes people changing regions and buying game cheaper but its still exist and i dont understand why some people care so much about how much money DE will make ? maybe think more about game community.

This wouldn solve the issue. What if someone moves?
Or what if you were on some sort of vacation in america, created your account, moved back to Georgia.
Yeah, why do we care if DE makes money? A companies goal isn't to make money, but to make people happy, right? You might want to have a talk with every company out there, because they seem to not understand what their main goal is. 

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

And these changes mean that DE shouldn't make money anymore?
You know what that means? DE would have to shut down Warframe. Quite the change, don't you think?

This wouldn solve the issue. What if someone moves?
Or what if you were on some sort of vacation in america, created your account, moved back to Georgia.
Yeah, why do we care if DE makes money? A companies goal isn't to make money, but to make people happy, right? You might want to have a talk with every company out there, because they seem to not understand what their main goal is. 

its bigger issue when half of community cant buy any real money items. yeah maybe someone create account in another problem but its pretty rare and does not matter at this moment. DE will make money because lot of new people will start buy real money items and it will be not disaster for a company so its pretty false info. you can take steam example 🙂 DE can solve this problem if they want. 

21 minutes ago, Geostalker said:

its bigger issue when half of community cant buy any real money items.

I'm thrilled to see what source you used to get this information ^^

22 minutes ago, Geostalker said:

yeah maybe someone create account in another problem but its pretty rare and does not matter at this moment. DE will make money because lot of new people will start buy real money items and it will be not disaster for a company so its pretty false info. you can take steam example 🙂 DE can solve this problem if they want. 

And again, I'm thrilled to find out how you came to this conclusion.
How do you know that it won't lead in a disaster?
You can't compare two companies because you just feel like it. You ever heard the saying "too big to fail"? That goes for Steam, but not for DE...

Let me put it differently:
Do you really think that some random player knows more about economics and about a company than the people at said company?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm thrilled to see what source you used to get this information ^^

you just can see other thread about this or reddit or just count players like me by regions so its pretty easy too see if you want to see of course ^^

52 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

How do you know that it won't lead in a disaster?

what disaster are you talking about ? i dont know what to say 😄 

53 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

ou can't compare two companies because you just feel like it. You ever heard the saying "too big to fail"? That goes for Steam, but not for DE..

yes i can compare two companies you just protectig DEs so hard that it.

53 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Do you really think that some random player knows more about economics and about a company than the people at said company

and you have no idea who i am or what i know and also its does not matter what company know what company doing matters only.

24 minutes ago, Geostalker said:
you just can see other thread about this or reddit or just count players like me by rgions so its pretty easy too see if you want to see of course ^^

So you have nothing to go by and just make stuff up. Good job.

24 minutes ago, Geostalker said:
what disaster are you talking about ? i dont know what to say 😄 

You talked about a disaster...
Are you trying to be funny? óÒ

25 minutes ago, Geostalker said:
Yes i can compare two companies you just protectig DEs so hard that it.

Okay, Apple doesn't change their prices for each region. DE shouldn't do it either, because Apple is doing fine.
See, you can't just compare two companies, because it won't go well for you.

25 minutes ago, Geostalker said:
And you have no idea who i am or what i know and also its does not matter what company know what company doing matters only.

And who are you, and what do you know?
Going by that thread, you know nothing. Otherwise you would bring numbers and such. Instead you just say, that things are unfair. You are like a child, nothing else. It's for sure that you aren't a professional of any kind.
Again, a company has to make money to stay alive. You want DE to make less money. Do you think that this will be good for the game in the long run?

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

And that ends our argument.
Just call names instead of bringing up proper points. ^^

i already give you good arguments and you start act like a clown so i dont want waste time with clowns like you so good bye ^^.

Just now, Geostalker said:

i already give you good arguments and you start act like a clown so i dont want waste time with clowns like you so good bye ^^.

And again the name calling.
What proper arguments did you give? 
1. "It's unfair" - not an argument
2. "DE should do it, because I made up some numbers and have no idea how economics work" - not an argument either.
3. "I can compare any companies out there without thinking about it" - yeah, you shot yourself in the foot with that one...