Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can’t Find Thermia Fractures?

(PSN)DillyMan04

Question

Hello, I play on PS4 and I’m trying to gain standing (or whatever it’s called) for the new Nightwave event. One of the challenges is to kill the Exploiter Orb (I need to kill it anyways for Hildryn). I went to Orb Valis and got the coolant cell, hopped in my archwing, and flew around for 30 minutes all around the map. I cannot find a fracture to save my life. Any suggestions???

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (PS4)DillyMan04 said:

Hello, I play on PS4 and I’m trying to gain standing (or whatever it’s called) for the new Nightwave event. One of the challenges is to kill the Exploiter Orb (I need to kill it anyways for Hildryn). I went to Orb Valis and got the coolant cell, hopped in my archwing, and flew around for 30 minutes all around the map. I cannot find a fracture to save my life. Any suggestions???

Fracture Event isn't on at the moment, so you can't get it for now. Luckily, you can ask for a taxi (only 1 person on the squad needs to spend the diluted thermia).

Edited by (PS4)Shyuu-
typo

1 minute ago, (PS4)Shyuu- said:

Fracture Event isn't on at the moment, so you can't get it for now. Luckily, you can ask for a taxi (only 1 person in the squad needs to spent the diluted thermia).

Oh I see, I guess I’ll have to ask for a taxi. Thank you!

1 minute ago, (PS4)DillyMan04 said:

Oh I see, I guess I’ll have to ask for a taxi. Thank you!

I'd gladly take you, but my chat hasn't worked in forever and I was having host connections issues yesterday in Orb Vallis and had to solo that challenge .-. Wish you the best of luck tho!

you can do it easy if you take the quest to kill the exploiter orb, in the last part of the mision you have lots of fractures and coolant cell (at least on pc i did it that way), and dont need any fracture event

Edited by caosfox

34 minutes ago, caosfox said:

you can do it easy if you take the quest to kill the exploiter orb, in the last part of the mision you have lots of fractures and coolant cell (at least on pc i did it that way), and dont need any fracture event

just tried the exploiter orb with my buddy and after we ripped out the second piece of its head no more fractures spawned for over 10 minutes !!!

either this S#&$ is bugged AGAIN or they did some S#&$ with the orb fight.

srsly DE... fix your game already !!!