Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting no indication of being boarded after leaving Railjack when solo

I've been playing Railjack mostly solo. I'm about halfway done with Saturn Proxima, and so far I've had a good time with it.
I don't know if this has been fixed already on PC, but on PS4 I've noticed something that definitely needs addressing.

In several missions, you are required to leave your Railjack to accomplish some objectives, such as disabling a Grineer station.
However, you get no indication of being boarded or that it's in peril while you're outside your Railjack.

I was returning to my Raijack after completing such an objective, and check to see that my Railjack's health was at full, with seemingly no damage done to it.
But as soon as I got inside, it was down to 10 health, was filled with Grineer troops, was venting atmosphere, and had a fire or two going on.

There were no notifications from Cephalon Cy while I was away, and my Railjack's health and shields were always at max during that time.

I think it would be appropriate to get a message or something when it's being boarded, is on fire, or is venting atmosphere and you're outside. Or at the very least, see your Railjack's health go down while it's being attacked.

Thanks