Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login FAILED after the update!

-HG-Lair360

25 minutes ago, Mogembo said:

login failed. check your info ~ something like this. but i can login in forum and website

A few things to try in this order.

First this from the help desk:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027516172-I-can-not-login-the-game-but-I-entered-the-correct-email-and-password-login-failed-check-your-info-

If that does not work try these below there is a bit of overlap from what is already on the Help Desk but its worth a try.

1. Check your antivirus software to make sure it is not blocking Warframe
  2. Check your operating system firewall to make sure ports are not being blocked for Warframe.
  3. Verify your download Cache on the Warframe Launcher. (Little Cog Wheel on the top right corner of the launcher) Also Optimize the Download Cache that can really slow things down if its not done for load times.
  4. Restart your Modem/Router if its internal processor is maxed at 100% it can create network issues.
  5. Do a full shutdown of your computer unplug it press the power button a few times while unplugged then wait a couple minutes and restart. Do this especially if you are using Windows 10 as it never truly shuts down when you turn off the PC.
  6. Uninstall the game and do a clean reinstall. 
  7. If all the previous options have been exhausted contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) to see if they are blocking the game for some reason. 
  8. If the game is not being blocked you will have to go to the launcher again and Get Logs from under Diagnostics and submit a ticket to the Help Desk here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

This is really all you can do on your end. I wish you luck. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Typo + Optimize Download Cache Suggestion