The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Loki Prime

arch111

• 1 month later...

Might as well post the Prime ornamentation I did for the base Loki head as well.

It is a bit different, but still the focus is the same and the goal to change the way Lokis "face" looks.

loki_prime_dread_helmet_concept_by_gaber

The neck seems a bit long but I like how you sloped the head, a major improvement I think.

^ i envision maby a golden high collar, like on Frost and in the Void, perhaps even flowing along the back as a type of coat or cloak.

I think a collar really suits Loki.

Oh and here is a walk-pose of Loki with the Prime helmet.

This is just for testing-purposes, so ignore body proportions and such.

lokiprime_wip_render01_by_gaber111-d6zte

Edited by arch111

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

funny how the actual loki prime beats this S#it hands down, it looks like stinkfly from ben 10

^honestly that was totally uncalled for, its not fair to do that for something that was made pre-release, how about I go dig up some old Wind frame ideas that were made before Zephyr was released and call them crap, makes me look great doesn't it.

Edited by HappyApathy

I do not watch Ben ten.

Further, I'm not forcing you to like this idea. My goal was diversity, by giving Loki a center, something the official L Prime still lack.

A personal preference, but just saying something is bad is not consteuctive feedback in any shape or form.

All I now know is you watch Ben Ten.

funny how the actual loki prime beats this S#it hands down, it looks like stinkfly from ben 10

So, you're new to the forum. Just for your information, posting rude comments in four-month-old threads is generally frowned upon.