Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

gear wheel is borked...

Magicfingers

on my gear wheel i have all the echo lures and pheromones equipped for hunting critters which puts a lot of paw prints on the map so i never know what is what until i find the excrement left by a varmint. yesterday ( the 20th) i found out that if you just have one echo lure and pheromone for that one critter, that's all the paw prints will show on the map so you know what you're gonna find. i went into my gear wheel to take out all but 1 echo lure and the corresponding scent for it, but it only showed the lure for the pobber (i was in the orb valis), yet when i went out into the field all the echo lures and scents where showing up on the wheel which made a mess of the paw prints. you can't take out any of the lures except for the pobber one (it was the first one i had equipped). i thought maybe if i took out the pobber lure another one would take it's place and i could do them one at a time but that didn't work. how are we supposed to take out the other stuff if they don't show up? or is it just that way for me?