Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna/Orb Valis: The Land of The Crash

(NSW)KinkyGoku

I’ve spent the last few days working on grinding up my Vox Solaris rep(which I really had been putting off because of stability issues in Fortuna in the first place.)

The instability of Orb Valis has gotten to be completely insane, especially considering there has been “fixes” put in over the months. 

In less than 30 mins, my party and I experienced between 7-12 crashes total where the game full on crashed. Almost every single time I have to go into Orb Valis I or someone in my party crashes. It’s getting to be quite unplayable. 

WHATS EVEN WORSE... is a couple of times the Orb Valis crash has completely locked a few clan mates out of the game. They get the bug that I’m sure you are aware of by now... where when you get back in game it shows them online, but when invited it says this player is offline. 

This is a multiplayer game that is based around community please fix these issues as many a people will be heading into Orb Valis to do Nightwave Challenges and should not be subject to crashes and potentially being locked out of the game. 

I personally love Orb Valis, I just want it to be playable. 

-Goku

• Like 6

I really need to work on stuff in OV, but its so frustrating that after several crashes I rage quit, sometimes for the rest of the day.  I'm working on my Nightwave to get to level 30 ASAP,  but I left the perfect animal captures last week due to constant crashes. 

• Like 2

When I first played Warframe as a newbie Fortuna was very overwhelming. After I joined my clan and learned the art of the challenges we face on Orb Vallis I have come to enjoy it. Can we please have OV fixed were it doesn’t crash as much? Railjack, Cetus, and even longtime arbitration’s have no problem holding up. Thank you DE for all that you do. This game has become a huge part of my life. 

• Like 1

On 2020-05-28 at 5:14 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Our Nintendo Switch team is investigating the Fortuna & Orb Vallis crashes! So sorry to the Tenno whose Nightwave challenges were affected this week.

Thanks so much Helen & send our appreciation to the Switch Team! This game is a huge part of our lives and the community is like family at this point. We appreciate you always working hard to make Warframe the best it can be. 
Your response means more than you could imagine! 

Edited by (NSW)KinkyGoku

On 2020-05-28 at 5:14 PM, [DE]Helen said:

Our Nintendo Switch team is investigating the Fortuna & Orb Vallis crashes! So sorry to the Tenno whose Nightwave challenges were affected this week.

Please get this fixed quickly, this week Profit Taker is on the agenda for Nightwave. My clan and I went out for what should have been a fairly quick run of it. We proceeded to crash multiple times and have been unable to complete yet because we rage quit. 

• Like 1