Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlimited arrows in Railjack???

Zeoran

A few updates ago, I noticed that on Railjack missions, my Kuva Bramma was getting an insane amount of ammo.  It normally has 15-shot quiver.  Thanks to a mod, I can convert all other ammo types to the one I need, so I've never hurt for ammo so long as bad guys are around to kill.  But it's never broken the 15 max quiver before.  But in Railjack, after doing the 8 missions in a row for Nightwave, I ended up with a quiver holding 4,565 arrows in it.  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E0q6oYrOd5d-dgxrxNa63Ruqy_gfuyZC

Edited by Zeoran

Seems like an UI bug.

Next time please try to expend the original ammo capacity of 15 arrows while no ammo pick-up in range to see if the number is only appearing incorrectly or the capacity really increased that much.

Personally i encountered this bug with all my weapons used in RJ - had 2k ammo on arca plasmor, 9k ammo on quellor and 8k ammo on sancti castanas (this one was the most lmao because i had almost 450 times increased max ammo). Didn`t want to try to expend all ammo, but on castanas i used 10*max ammo and ammo didn`t end, so it`s definitely not UI bug. But the weird thing is, that out of all my RJ missions, noone else encountered this bug

Untitled.png

Edited by RioLeXuS