Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host migration

(XBOX)Aleck4

Hello everyone. I'm just doing arbitrations regularly and just find out warframe kills me everytime. Host migration thing is here for years and gives cancer to every warframe player. 100min arbitration survival and if your host leaves you will get nothing I repeat NOTHING. 70wave defence and host wants to leave OK youre done bcs if host leaves you will get NOTHING. It's feels really bad, I could spend this 100min with my wife etc. I also wanna know how can i get my rewards and get rid of host migration problems, need help from experienced players. 

Got the same experience with arbitration and unfortunately, support is about as helpful as a screen door on a submarine and will suggest the blame is on your connection.

This is the message you will receive when reporting a loss of rewards upon host migration to support:

Sorry that this happened to you. Unfortunately it is difficult to reconstruct what happened without some specific information if your game client wasn't able to sync up with our servers.
If this happens regularly we recommend you make a support ticket to assist in troubleshooting any network issues your device may be suffering from.

Please understand that we are generally not able to restore resources, credits, affinity, focus or standing with any faction.

This includes Mining and Fishing rewards as they are entirely individual. We recommend you switch out of Mining or Fishing mode often to force a save of your progress if you experience network connectivity issues regularly.

Please note that we can only process requests under the following circumstances:

• A completed multi player mission/event that required a key or consumable resource to enter.
  • A Void Relic was consumed on a successful multiplayer mission without reward.
  • A completed multiplayer Alert/Event that is no longer available.
  • A successful multiplayer Teralyst victory on the Plains of Eidolon
  • You provide All of the required information below.
  • You provide the required information in TEXT FORM (for expediency screenshots and videos cannot be accepted).

In order for us to be able to investigate your account, please provide the following information:

• What One Item do you want restored?
  • When (date & time + your time zone) did you finish the mission?
  • Where (Node / Derelict / alert) did you play the mission / which Void Relic did you use?

With this information we hope to create a reference, so please be as specific but brief as possible.

Please reply with the required information within the next FIVE days. After that, we will be unable to assist.

Thank you.

As you might note, arbitration doesn't fall within their guidelines and even if it did, you'd only receive one thing after you go through the hassle of noting the date, time, and location. Which, by the way, is just further wasting your #*!%ing time. So basically, get #*!%ed, they're gonna do nothing about it.

On 2020-05-26 at 9:14 PM, (XB1)AeroTurner5150 said:

Got the same experience with arbitration and unfortunately, support is about as helpful as a screen door on a submarine and will suggest the blame is on your connection.

This is the message you will receive when reporting a loss of rewards upon host migration to support:

As you might note, arbitration doesn't fall within their guidelines and even if it did, you'd only receive one thing after you go through the hassle of noting the date, time, and location. Which, by the way, is just further wasting your #*!%ing time. So basically, get #*!%ed, they're gonna do nothing about it.

Just feels bad man. Thanks for helping out.