Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Ice Weapon; Glacio

RavenOfTheFlock

I'll +1 for the general idea of an ice weapon set, but not for another Flux/Ignis copy. Maybe something that works like Unreal Tournament's Bio-Rifle. Shoot small globs of liquid nitrogen to do a small burst of damage to enemies close by, or charge it up to shoot a big pool of nitrogen that completely freezes enemies nearby when it pops.

20 dmg x 1m AOE for standard shot

100 dmg x 3m AOE for charged shot

I'll +1 for the general idea of an ice weapon set, but not for another Flux/Ignis copy. Maybe something that works like Unreal Tournament's Bio-Rifle. Shoot small globs of liquid nitrogen to do a small burst of damage to enemies close by, or charge it up to shoot a big pool of nitrogen that completely freezes enemies nearby when it pops.

20 dmg x 1m AOE for standard shot

100 dmg x 3m AOE for charged shot

Never thought of it like that; for that I applaud you, this idea is definitely a good one. I played UT99 a long time ago. lol The bio-rifle was the single most under-estimated gun in the game (people never seemed to use it as much as the others, maybe it's because it dropped off heavily/charged like it did; I however, loved it). So maybe, just maybe, its idea would work well in-terms of implementation in this game?

luPSujh.png

(Based on OP's concept.)

LOVE IT! Very nicely done!

Use an Ignis and make the energy blueish. Use Cryo Rounds. You got yourself an Icegnis. Be creative.

Okay the flames are off though..

lol Ogris does not equal ice awesomeness, in any form. lol!

Edited by RavenOfTheFlock