Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have no idea who this fellow is, but I like the way they think

(NSW)Greybones

I was just browsing the Feedback forum, and on a complete whim I jumped to page 300.

This gem jumped out at me;

Over a year ago someone had a very similar way of thinking that I do; why not let the player choose to increase the difficulty by equipping an item or two that can also incentivise equipping it while not splitting the player base up as people search for their fights.

This person even talks about an equippable item that limited bullet jumping to get people to use the rest of the parkour system 😄 I’d posted a topic this year suggesting just that for the Hobbled Dragon key to make it relevant again (and in testing for my suggestion by not bullet jumping, have found I now play by wallrunning and climbing 😛 )

Mysterious person who wrote a (probably unpopular) topic that no-one responded to, I would resurrect it in a heartbeat if it wasn’t archived. Your topic is well-written and respectful and I feel worth at least a read. For now, I’ll raise one in your honour 🍻 and I reckon great minds think alike

last edit: Huh 🤔 Looking at other posts around page 300, this isn’t the only topic about Dragon Keys. Could’ve sworn I searched before I made any suggestions regarding them and came up short

Edited by (NSW)Greybones