Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove Fov Increase From Speed

Ravenlight

I am one of those volts, but I spam it so I can run in and get xp for my melee weapons.  Without speed you can't reach a target before it gets shot.  But I have never had anyone complain either.  I agree that making it an option for everyone would be great for those bothered by it.

Adapt? Learn? Profit?

Thank you for your response. How do you propose to adapt to a radical FOV change beyond the player's control? I'd also be grateful if you could give an example of what can be learned from this situation other than to just quit games with Volt teammates.

It sure is disorienting.  It would be cool if it only kicked in while sprinting, but I'm not sure if that's a possibility.

It's just very frustrating for teammates, since it happens when they're not prepared and if they're concentrating on shooting at the time it can really mess them up.

I am one of those volts, but I spam it so I can run in and get xp for my melee weapons.  Without speed you can't reach a target before it gets shot.  But I have never had anyone complain either.  I agree that making it an option for everyone would be great for those bothered by it.

Few people are actually vocal about it in game.