The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

low energy and teleporting bug

Regarding your energy: the number showed on your build screen stated the MAXIMUM energy on that frame. The amount you start missions with is not related to that - in fact, the more mod capacity you use on your frame, the less energy you'll have at the beginning of missions.

From the wiki"Warframes have a fixed amount of energy that they start any mission with, and also when reviving from death. This amount of energy is calculated based on the Warframe's free mod capacity and a base value specific for each Warframe (differs even between normal and prime variants). The formula followed is:

Starting Energy=Initial Energy+5(Free Mod Capacity)

When  Preparation (a mod you can get from the Arbitration Store) is equipped, the formula becomes:

Starting Energy=Initial Energy+(5×Free Mod Capacity)+(Energy Total×Mod multiplier).

Regarding the teleport bug, I've had that happen a couple times when I use my Operator and fall into a hole or something similar. Can you provide more details on how that happened?Were you in a grineer mission when that happened? Cause grinner commanders have an annoying ability that's similar to Loki's Switch Teleport and sometimes can make you even transpass walls and solid objects.