Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

medical debt bond nightmare

moemie

You can guess where this is going.

No matter what i do i can never get any of these been stuck at this rep for god knows how long now and it completely keeps killing off my want to play this game.

Everytime i get back to warframe i enjoy it for a few weeks but once i get back to fortuna to try and get further in rep i get stone walled by this absolute failure of a rng system and quit the game for months on end because im sick of fortuna's S#&$tymedical debt bond grind.

I go to ticker daily to see if any are sold but they NEVER SELL THEM, all bounty's are lying they are not common so my best guess is its bugged to hell.

fix this de cause its killing my want to play this game.

Edited by moemie
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I checked (today) Ticker's Debt-Bonds, all 6 of the debt-bond options were Training and Shelter. A little earlier I looked, they were all Training/Shelter except 1 option with Medical. I don't remember Ticker being this bias to Training/Shelter in the past. This feels like a bug.

Edited by PeaceKeeper123

You can say that again, i've been trying for the past week to rank up my solaris standing. I've been checking 3 times a day and I've seen ONE advances debt bond, the rest have been training/shelter. 

It's getting a little ridiculous, because otherwise you've got to continually do the first step in the relevant level of bounty over and over again, which means you get barely any standing!

I have also had this same issue, I can't get from level 2 to 3. Only way I've gotten medical debt bonds is by doing that same level of bounty over and over again hoping that medical debt bonds show up. Ticker hasn't had medical debt bonds for at least a month.

• 1 year later...