Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Manual Output Device Selection

Dichogoodmane

I know we can change output device manually, by going to ee.cfg file. And there has been 2 more topics about this subject before, But! During these days, where Twitch.tv is actually starting to enforce the rules, which was always there, I think an in-game option to change sound output would even be better. So streamers can easily manage which audio can go through stream. 

I mean Spotify or Google Chrome doesn't have these options, but it's much easier for them to change the output device I think? I don't know. I don't know how easy, or hard it will be to implement this option. But I mean it would be a really good option to get it now. The currently in game sound output options only work on Voice chat part I think, because it's always turned off and I really don't wanna turn on voice chat.

Btw just in case it hasn't been added and any streamers are trying to separate the sound of the game, old version doesn't explain much;
So now you have find Bus Relations id of the sound device you want to output. You can find that in windows' old control panel-> sound options-> Right click the sound device you want to output, go to properties open the tab details, from drop down menu named Property select Bus Relations. Copy the long stuff there, make sure to remove SWD\MMDEVAPI\ part of it after you paste it into ee.cfg .

Thank you.