Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Pvp Modes, Limited Mod Pvp

sewens

lower level conclaves are the most balanced PVP areas and the most fun (anywhere up to 250 conclave). The conclave system is balanced well and weapons that are stronger unmodded are tougher to sneak into matches.

But there's no place you can go to have a honest PVP with any weapons without spending time trying to gimp your rating just below 200. If PVP is going to be a thing I'd like a better way to choose where and how im fighting. And I'd REALLY like options for one-mod, no mod, and "2 frame mods" matchmaking.

Interesting thoughts... That brings up a bunch of things...

Whatever they do with the low level Conclaves, I'm tired of getting to play against rank 0-5's cause they just have no chance with their low level mods and poor selection of warframes. I think there are way too many low level Conclaves. I would frequent those arenas more if there would be global loadout presets for every equipment slot. I can't be arsed to change every single piece of equipment if I want to try another Conclave. Plus the three available loadouts per weapon are not enough for so many Conclaves.

Remark for OP: btw you can sneak very powerful weaps in C < 200, you just need a frame which is on a lower level or unleveled.

OP: While I say I don't see how your suggestion could be easily fit into the game, I like the basic idea of it because it would give you at least "some" kind of transparency of what you're up against. At least you would know he only has, say 2 mods in his weapon.