Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy Mode: Seriously

Vicidomini

I was thinking, since we're getting a hard mode soon, could we also get an easy mode?

Now, some of you might be wondering why I would want such a thing... Actually, I only want it for one reason: codex scans.

You know those enemies that stop spawning after you hit too high a level? Yeah. Such a pain to get. Then toss on their Eximus forms on top. I lost track of how many times I repeated Jupiter Interception and the like.

I used to run alerts just for the lower forms for these scans, but alerts were obliterated, so... one less option there.

Anyway, I think an easy mode would be a great addition to have 🙂

Edit: E.g: Vapos Prod Crewman Eximus stops spawning after level 15, and Jupiter starts at level 15... it's very difficult to grab his scans because he mostly does not exist in any mission.

Edited by Vicidomini
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

Well, you need Gauss, i think. He is like immortal tank in most cases and also he is immune to alot of CC. So its easy to stay and scan) Or making a food in other room x)

It's not about how easy it is to scan, as how hard it is to make certain enemies spawn. After certain levels, enemies become an upgraded form, and so you can't even find the lower forms if there are no such levels on the map.

Added an example for clarity in my original post. Thank you.

Edited by Vicidomini
  • Like 1

44 минуты назад, Vicidomini сказал:

It's not about how easy it is to scan, as how hard it is to make certain enemies spawn. After certain levels, enemies become an upgraded form, and so you can't even find the lower forms if there are no such levels on the map.

Added an example for clarity in my original post. Thank you.

I see, misunderstood you at first