Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Party Scaling

LittleTealeaf

As a solo-focused player, I've run into a few problems

I want the challenge, I've been going for solo arbitration runs, going as far as I can survive. At points, however, especially noticable in survival, I've run into a problem

The solo scaling of a dungeon, designed to be easier on a solo player, had worked against me, and ended my solo arbitration mission early with the lack of spawns

A suggestion that I'd love to see be implemented is an option, perhaps in settings, that forces the scaling of any solo mission you do to the same scaling of a whole party. I'd love to be able to do survival without needing to be in a party to get sufficient spawns

• Like 3

I agree with the survival thingy. You are forced to use the life supports which sometimes ran out and don't spawn fast enough and you eventually fail. Forced to play like Nekros for keeping up the life support and not failing the mission. If the solo survival had 4-man group spawn rate, it would be much better allowing players to actually be able to do multiple hours run by themselves. 

I am not saying it's impossible to do like 2 hours of survival just by yourself right now. But in higher levels you can get one shot when trying for a life support since it makes you to stay at one place and enemies can still shoot you. The key of a surviving is to not get hit. When you stop moving, you are dead. 

spawning isnt the only problem. i frequently get enemies being unalerted which leads to whole groups just standing around in different rooms.

i made a thread a long while back with this image with the same suggestion you made

kch2ylZ.jpg

if this small dev team can do it, so can DE. they arent the only ones either. modders have made it possible for borderlands 2 and for Titan Quest. 

Edited by EinheriarJudith