Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Rewards - Are They Worth It ?

AbhijitSM

Survival Rewards-none or nearly no complaints (from what I've seen anyway), gets 'fixed'

Drop RNGs-See complaints everywhere, gets ignored

Well played DE, well played

^ This is so true. I never saw anyone complaining about rewards or drops earlier. I thought the new changes would be good as we will get all rewards at 5 mins each. But they nerfed the drop rate for t3 keys itself. The other rewards will be useless when u have many dropping anyway & players will not want more copies of the same mod. But people will always need more void keys. 

A key is guaranteed for 15 minutes. Too bad it doesn't reflect survival level in any way. 

OH REALLY? ARE THEY?

(Check the Hump Day fixes thread)

Nevermind... I'm just dumb, got too much mods after 15 min that I couldn't see it in the reward table at the end of the mission.

OH REALLY? ARE THEY?

(Check the Hump Day fixes thread)

Nevermind... I'm just dumb, got too much mods after 15 min that I couldn't see it in the reward table at the end of the mission.

Yeah, 30 minutes in high level survival. I got a T2 exterm. 3 credit caches, steady hands and rare 3 fusion core. 

Thanks DE!

A key is guaranteed for 15 minutes. Too bad it doesn't reflect survival level in any way. 

there is little reflection of the survival level. i did some mercury survival for ferrite and got t1 keys at the 15mins mark. so my guess is that it has tiers like endless defense (venus, earth=t1; jupiter, mars=t2; everything else=t3). which is something from the back in the day when xini started at lvl 30 mobs.

i have to say a mission that has lvl 70+ mobs shouldn't give u a key for a mission with lvl 25-50 mobs.

there is little reflection of the survival level. i did some mercury survival for ferrite and got t1 keys at the 15mins mark. so my guess is that it has tiers like endless defense (venus, earth=t1; jupiter, mars=t2; everything else=t3). which is something from the back in the day when xini started at lvl 30 mobs.

i have to say a mission that has lvl 70+ mobs shouldn't give u a key for a mission with lvl 25-50 mobs.

There are tiers. 

Tier 1: 1-25

Tier 2: 25-45

Tier 3: 45+

Too bad I've gotten t2 keys from tier 3s and getting t3 keys is more of an exception than rule.

45 minutes on triton. Nearing the end the enemies were level 220ish. This is what we got.

U0cMHVB.jpg

Could anyone tell me what the strange Symbol next to the Credits is? (Its showing 2760 next to it in this screen)

I see it all the time in Survival and Defense but i can´t find it anywhere on the Wiki.

So is there even a chance for another void key past 15 minutes? Doing long runs is just for leaderboards now?

Would be nice to go to the wiki and see the datamined info . . .

Here :

• 5m: Item from the first reward tier
  • 10m: Item from the first reward tier again
  • 15m: Guaranteed Void key (this is considered the second reward tier).
  • 20m, 25m, 30m+: Item from the third reward tier

A Void key is considered as second reward tier. And 2nd tier reward is only for the 15m mark. So no, you can't I think.