Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea : A QOL change for the 4

-LOF-.XinesMC

This is not a big change I am recommending but Temporal Anchor is an amazing ability for Protea but one major issue I see with it is on rewinding you pickup energy orbs. This is bad because when rewinding your character is reset back to state of the anchor, meaning if ur anchor is placed on top of your 3, you get no energy upon rewind.

A simple change to this is to make it so you do not pickup drops on rewind making it so you can combine your 3 and 4 for a good run! 😄

• Like 4

5 hours ago, -LOF-.XinesMC said:

This is not a big change I am recommending but Temporal Anchor is an amazing ability for Protea but one major issue I see with it is on rewinding you pickup energy orbs. This is bad because when rewinding your character is reset back to state of the anchor, meaning if ur anchor is placed on top of your 3, you get no energy upon rewind.

A simple change to this is to make it so you do not pickup drops on rewind making it so you can combine your 3 and 4 for a good run! 😄

I actually never realized it picked up drops on rewind, this should have been removed on day one.