Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE reduce the amount of those Glass-Enemies in Orb Vallis !

IamLoco

I found the amount of those nightwave S3 Glass-guys really ok during normal missions.

Then I started playing some profit-taker heist missions to rank up in Vox solaris.... and they keep spawning every 30 seconds (?) during those missions.

Could you please check if they have their correct spawn rates?! It absolutely doesn´t seem like it. 

Edited by IamLoco
Thought they can only be hurt with melee attacks

10 minutes ago, IamLoco said:

as they can only be hurt with melee weapons, not even warframe powers, that completely blows the missions.

They get hurt after you destroy the weak points., the large glass crystals. Melee weapons aren't even good for that, because the scripted animations of melee attacks lack the precision to accurately hit the weakpoints compared with guns.

• Like 2

Just now, Loza03 said:

They get hurt after you destroy the weak points., the large glass crystals. Melee weapons aren't even good for that, because the scripted animations of melee attacks lack the precision to accurately hit the weakpoints compared with guns.

That´s strange. No matter what weapon I used on them (Acceltra, Kuva Twin Stubbas....) they don´t deal any damage. I will try again and see if I can hit any weak spots...so far only melee attacks have worked for me.

Just now, IamLoco said:

That´s strange. No matter what weapon I used on them (Acceltra, Kuva Twin Stubbas....) they don´t deal any damage. I will try again and see if I can hit any weak spots...so far only melee attacks have worked for me.

They are invincible until the weak points are broken.

Melee attacks should also not have worked, until they were broken.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They are invincible until the weak points are broken.

Melee attacks should also not have worked, until they were broken.

I see, thanks for the heads up.

I edited my original posting.

I still feel they spawn way too often during heist missions. They´re....literally everyhwere.