Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buffing Loki Without Touching Loki

shut

Squad invis should really be more Ash's thing with his smokescreen. 

But your invisibility field idea intrigues me. How would it work? Just a long lasting area of aggro nullification?  

Cloaking field that surrounds Loki, provides the same buffs that loki gets. Makes him more of a team player, but you gotta kinda stay close for that.

Edited by Vaskadar

I do try to stay on top of Loki posts x3

But that on the side don't misunderstand! I have no problem with Loki making everything have friendly fire. and I don't really have a problem with your suggestion so much as I'm not sure it would "work" by this I mean I don't know if radial disarm would prompt enough enemy on enemy action to warrant the change. switch teleport works because you're directing aggro to your target. the results are obvious, tactical, and hilarious. But I feel your suggestion would (If i understand you correctly) make it so they'll all be capable of hurting each other. but not giving them a reason to if that makes sense? in infested to make it so the AoE poison would hurt everyone around the ancient it kind of all I can imagine as being particularly reliable.

I might be misunderstanding you though. feel free to help me understand :D

Nah you've got the jist of my idea! (Everything mostly being for the lulls, and watching grineer explode barrels, and beat each other with sticks.)  

It's mostly just a thought, and it'd combo better with other Tenno skills that way. Imagine a bunch of radial blinded grineer running around with nerf bats and beating each other senseless because they heard gunshots coming from the spot you stood moments ago. Or perhaps you've got a bunch bastilled, and you play a game of ring around the rosie with the unstasised enemies using their friends as poles, and everytime they swing at you, they hit their friend, kill him, and become trapped themselves. 

Cloaking field that surrounds Loki, provides the same buffs that loki gets. Makes him more of a team player, but you gotta kinda stay close for that.

I'm just wondering because given the right duration/length of the effect, this might be a viable ability that it could apply to a Cryopod too, without being absurdly overpowered. And finally everyone could use something other than snowglobe/bastille/vortex to protect it.