Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank

ChaosLives

Hi,
Love the game. I just wanted to point out that the reasoning behind not giving players a kick option (bullying) isn't very sound. My wife and I almost quit this game (which we love) because people are hung up on mastery rank levels. To much stuff is tied to mastery ranks and people with a higher MR tend to talk down to people with a lower MR. OK, so I don't have the free time that a kid or young adult have because I'm almost 40 and work 40 + hours a week. Since the ranks don't reflect on actual PVP game play, why is it forced down our throats?

So, is this a post to ask for a kick option?  Is it a post to complain about mastery rank?  Is it a post to complain about PvP?  I have no idea what you're on about.

The only thing that I can figure from this is that you think players should have a kick option while simultaneously complaining about people of higher MR, who you think would probably kick you from a match if they had a kick option.

8 minutes ago, ChaosLives said:

the reasoning behind not giving players a kick option (bullying) isn't very sound.

so you want a kick option. All I got was you love the game and some people talk down to lower ranks. Welcome to the online world were people find the dumbest things to have an ego about. A credit card warrior can little hit max rank in 29 days buying and rushing everything to completion. So MR means nothing. Anyone using MR for elitist actions is a jerk.

That said the only exception I will make for higher MR is they they most likely know something about builds or where to get blueprints. Even that is a small exception with how many people leech xp. Hours played is the only possible way to guess a players knowledge. 

If people are harassing you, report them. It's against the rules and this can be done in-game clicking on their name.