Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Successful Railjack mission --> failure via Iron Wake

(NSW)Gamer-Steve

Hi all, Gamer-Steve here. It's been some time since this happened to me, but during the recent affinity boost a week or two ago (While I had my own booster as well) I encountered an unexpected mission failure after a very successful mission was done.

The title sums it up, but what mainly happened is that I had fully Ranked up Vauban Prime (For more Forma) and two other weapons or so, and finished the third with a few hundred-thousand affinity during one of the last nodes in Earth Proxima, & gathered a large amount of resources from a Missile platform / captain (The first I ever encountered coincidentally), etc..

As far as I can recall, I was playing the mission in Solo matchmaking, and started it from the Railjack (After taking the Orbiter's elevator) itself, and not via the dojo, if it's relevant. However, after this great run, and I got a mission success screen and it showed all the good things, since there's no way to specifically return to where the orbiter is, I thought I'd save a trip and go on ahead to Iron Wake rather than the scenic route of visiting the dojo, then go to Iron Wake.

Big mistake. As soon as I set foot in Iron Wake: MISSION FAILURE immediately after loading into the area. I lost all the resources, and most of the affinity. Since then I was able to make the progress back up and get plenty of the resources again, but it was pretty disappointing when that occurred.

Until it can be fixed, I just wanted to put the word out there that this can happen! I don't think it's specifically a Nintendo Switch exclusive bug, but it did happen on the switch, which is why I put it here. Also because I haven't played Warframe on the other systems, so I'm not sure if this can happen on them or not. Misinformation never helps anyone :]

That being said, has this happened to anyone else, either on the Switch or other consoles or PC? If so, did Iron Wake fail your mission, or was it a different area? I'm just curious, in case there's a way to gather this info for DE to help them fix it!

Edited by (NSW)Gamer-Steve
(06-26-2020) Fixed a small typo higher up in the post :]