Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the Open Space Room for the dojo

MasterJ93

Now that consoles are getting the update on Tuesday (not too sure why we're getting it on Tuesday instead of on Friday since Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft approved it on that day, but perhaps it's something related to the backend that they want to get working... I don't know), I've been beginning to look into what I need to do in order to accommodate the room into my solo dojo. From what I understand, it's very large, but I don't know how large it is (I've checked the wiki and, unless I missed something, it doesn't say how large it is.

Below is a screenshot of the second floor of my dojo (sorry if the map isn't being displayed properly in the screenshot, but it's the best that I was able to do):

owlZOuE.png

As you can see, there are two Inspiration Rooms that are between a cross connector. I'm wondering if I can replace one of the Inspiration Rooms with the Open Space Room. If not, are there any ideas on how I can fit the Open Space Room into that area or am I out of luck and I need to rethink the layout somewhat?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by (NSW)MasterJ93

By the sounds of it, it's as big if not bigger than the Dry Dock. I've already prepared space in our dojo, it's basically going to tag onto a side-door of the Dry Dock but I'm also thinking it might need its own level in a basement somewhere. In your photo, I think you'll have to fit a corridor extension onto that very door your Warframe's looking at, then fit another cross corridor for possible future expansions, then add the room onto the further side beyond it. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, (XB1)Primus Patronum said:

By the sounds of it, it's as big if not bigger than the Dry Dock. I've already prepared space in our dojo, it's basically going to tag onto a side-door of the Dry Dock but I'm also thinking it might need its own level in a basement somewhere. In your photo, I think you'll have to fit a corridor extension onto that very door your Warframe's looking at, then fit another cross corridor for possible future expansions, then add the room onto the further side beyond it. 

I was afraid you’d say that. I ideally wanted the Open Space Room to be across from the Inspiration Room for specific reasons. But if this is the only option, then unfortunately I’m going to have to do just that. I’ll have to rethink some design decisions somewhat, but that’s fine (this isn’t the first—nor will it be the last—time I’ve had to do that).

Thanks for your help!

• 6 months later...
On 2020-06-29 at 5:07 PM, (XBOX)INTENSE DRAG0N said:

I am curiose about something. Can a dojo have multiple 'Open Space Rooms' or can a dojo only have one?

im trying this r now, building 3 open space and still no sign of limit warning (inspiration hall is limited to 3 building)

Hi, i think that's where you can insert the open space room:

aaa123.jpg

-) Red cirlce: prestty sure will fit

-) Green circle & Blue Circle: maybe but not sure

-) Blue Line: long hallway there and you'll be sure =)

PS: Ther's a website online called "Dojo Planner" ( https://dojoplanner.stom66.co.uk/ ) ise really useful!

Edited by MollAgdeduba