Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora needs to have a mute option

CalebTheExtra

I am tired of hearing her voice. A lot of people are as well. Ordis has a mute, Lotus has a mute even the operator has a mute, she needs a mute. She pops up every other level and it is actually irking and distracting. I hope that she gets a simple mute option in the future. 

Also she is like the only VA I have heard so far that breaths in the mic, another annoyance but that's just me being nit picky. Lmao.

44 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It’s not exactly what you want, but you can mute all VO’s/transmissions. I prefer to mute all voices than have Nora constantly talk.

Where is that option like which one is it ik this sounds stupid to ask. Also there should be a mute option for her. She's just to frequent. Infact she is so often that it is more chatter then bosses on their assasination missions.

13 minutes ago, 2BWaifu4Laifu said:

Where is that option like which one is it ik this sounds stupid to ask. Also there should be a mute option for her. She's just to frequent. Infact she is so often that it is more chatter then bosses on their assasination missions.

Its a volume slider in the Audio options, I believe it is called "Transmission Volume". There absolutely should be a mute option for her. But there isn't yet and I cannot imagine DE giving us one this year.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-06-29 at 1:36 AM, krc473 said:

Its a volume slider in the Audio options, I believe it is called "Transmission Volume". There absolutely should be a mute option for her. But there isn't yet and I cannot imagine DE giving us one this year.

Transmission volume does not work and this is already confirmed that it doesn't work. So that advice doesn't really cover it.

Just now, 2BWaifu4Laifu said:

Transmission volume does not work and this is already confirmed that it doesn't work. So that advice doesn't really cover it.

The certainly was a volume slider that muted her. I thought it was transmission volume, but that could be wrong. Or DE decided to force Nora’s spam on us.

29 minutes ago, 2BWaifu4Laifu said:

The transmission slide don't cover it sadly.

It certainly stops the cinematic's having her voice. I haven't tried a completing a challenge yet.

• I do have Hint Transmissions disabled though. Not sure if that helps at all.

People do seem to suggest that DE broke muting her. 

23 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It certainly stops the cinematic's having her voice. I haven't tried a completing a challenge yet.

• I do have Hint Transmissions disabled though. Not sure if that helps at all.

People do seem to suggest that DE broke muting her. 

She still speaks clear as day even in her cinematics even with the slider turned off.

9 hours ago, 2BWaifu4Laifu said:

She still speaks clear as day even in her cinematics even with the slider turned off.

That’s strange. She doesn’t for me. I muted transmission volume and have hint transmissions disabled. I’ll try completing a mission and see what happens.

• Cinematics and the NW menu both have no sound from Nora.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

That’s strange. She doesn’t for me. I muted transmission volume and have hint transmissions disabled. I’ll try completing a mission and see what happens.

• Cinematics and the NW menu both have no sound from Nora.

Still do for me my guy :V

Archived