Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare and Kuva Lich navigation tabs

Scarlet_Scary

Why there is tabs in navigation for void fissures, for invasions, and other but not nightmares?. Recently was added several kuva missions, but still not for nightmares 10+ missions! Tenno still should search trough starchart. I think it's intuitive to make a tab for it.

Even with new nodes menu it's not easy to navigate. I think it would be better to make symbols of additional variants orbiting around a node. This way any tenno could see all missions and variants when looking on a planet.

For Kuva Lich planets and influenced nodes I would add a tab also. Did developers tryed to collect murmurs in random team? Teams not clearing planets one by one, they are choosing missions by preferrable types from different member's nodes. So, after a mission when it's your turn to start a mission in navigation:

- (usually you see a planet with other teammate Lich) you should zoom out;

- find a planet with some lich gases on it;

- hover a mouse over different nodes to read what mission type there is for Lich;

- (sometimes) you should zoom out again and try another planet;

- finally run a mission.

With tab it would take two clicks and some scrolling. Isn't it's intuitive? Isn't it hard to do?

P.S.: there was a topic with even greater improvements of navigation, and it's much harder for developers (but they did search in other places in menu, why not here).

Good point there. If Syndicate missions are considered important enough to have their own tab, Kuva Lich missions should too.

Though a Kuva Lich tab would require a UI more similar to invasions than regular alerts, Due to the sheer quantity of missions.

Archived