Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum void and friendship doors

(PSN)Etheral_Synergy

Just finished farming all my parts from Granum yesterday and have been running frigate missions to get papa Granum's bedtime story from his shrine. But I keep ending up having to wait at teamwork doors for 2 minutes while the rest of the squad does Granum.

I feel going forward some fix to this has to be introduced like having these doors disabled while a void session is active or anything like that. It's really becoming tiresome. Similar has happened at extraction but I'm not expecting the addition of solo extraction and host migrations from that would ruin Granum void timers even if they did miraculously store all those values that are in play in the Granum void. At least if I'm at extraction I'll have everything from the mission already and can just go on my phone or something and not worry about dying cause there's nothing left to do.

while this will be mainly a problem around only this initial launch, I can still see it being an issue in future where you'll get half full squads from recruiting or clans doing the void and leaving it on public. 

Much as I sometimes hate friendship doors they can be necessary to help other players enjoy a mission if someone blazes ahead and kills everything which can be easy to do as you grow in power, like a teenager who doesn't know their own strength but its a deadly weapon of war. But I don't think they're necessary when your teammates are willingly subjecting themselves to time prison.

Archived