Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WIP] Nezha Braided Hair

kornhd

I've already gone through the process of sketching the model in zbrush and have moved on to working on the base mesh for the actual High Poly. I didn't want to spam this post with replies for each edit or add dozens of pics to the original one, so I'll be replacing the main picture with a newer version every now and then.

If you do want to see the previous steps, check my polycount scketchbook https://polycount.com/discussion/167362/sketchbook-luiz-carvalho#latest

vjy34mH.jpg

Sketch:

Spoiler

nn53wqf77ni4.jpg

dit 1: remade the back of the helmet Didn't like how it looked before.. 
Edit 2: remade the halo design, but I'm still not happy with it so I might remake it again
Edit 3: added some more info to the back area and changed the halo a little. I feel like I'm getting very close to calling this concept done tbh.
Edit 4: Called the sketch done and started working on the base meshes for the actual High Poly

Looks interesting, but I'm a Nezha main so new tennogen always excites me~

Are you going for a single, "ladder" look, or twin ring brainds?  A single would work better but the twin would look very unique.

On 2020-07-07 at 12:12 PM, kornhd said:

I've already gone through the process of sketching the model in zbrush and have moved on to working on the base mesh for the actual High Poly. I didn't want to spam this post with replies for each edit or add dozens of pics to the original one, so I'll be replacing the main picture with a newer version every now and then.

If you do want to see the previous steps, check my polycount scketchbook https://polycount.com/discussion/167362/sketchbook-luiz-carvalho#latest

vjy34mH.jpg

Sketch:

Reveal hidden contents

nn53wqf77ni4.jpg

dit 1: remade the back of the helmet Didn't like how it looked before.. 
Edit 2: remade the halo design, but I'm still not happy with it so I might remake it again
Edit 3: added some more info to the back area and changed the halo a little. I feel like I'm getting very close to calling this concept done tbh.
Edit 4: Called the sketch done and started working on the base meshes for the actual High Poly

Nezha main here too. Just wanted to ask if this would be ported over to the ps4 when it's all finished. He doesn't have much in terms of skins and most of what is there is for the "male" varieties only- none except the base outfit.

On 2020-07-11 at 11:57 PM, (PS4)TheGameTrainer said:

Nezha main here too. Just wanted to ask if this would be ported over to the ps4 when it's all finished. He doesn't have much in terms of skins and most of what is there is for the "male" varieties only- none except the base outfit.

I wouldn't know tbh. I don't work at Digital Extremes, so the only way for this to even get into the game is for it to me accepted through the Tennogen contest.
I do think skins made by fans that do get accepted end up making their way to the consoles tho.

Archived