Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deluxe Skin

Lustrouss

Question

This may sound obvious but does the game charge you the original price of a bundle even though you already owned the warframe skin but not the other stuff that are included in the bundle? Things like syandana or weapon skins.

6 answers to this question

Just now, NovusNova said:

There is currently no discount on the bundle if you already own the deluxe skin so probably worth to save for the bundle to prevent having to waste platinum later.

Do you mean I will still have to pay for the total price of the deluxe bundle even though I own the warframe skin? So saving it would be better?

1 minute ago, SoLowCancer said:

Do you mean I will still have to pay for the total price of the deluxe bundle even though I own the warframe skin? So saving it would be better?

If you buy the skin now and then later want the items in the bundle, you will be paying, price for skin (around 160 - 170 plat) + full price for bundle (around 300 plat) rather than just full price for bundle.

I would say its always best to save and buy the bundle.

1 minute ago, NovusNova said:

If you buy the skin now and then later want the items in the bundle, you will be paying, price for skin (around 160 - 170 plat) + full price for bundle (around 300 plat) rather than just full price for bundle.

I would say its always best to save and buy the bundle.

Okay thx but things is I already own the skin so I wanted to ask if I can buy other stuff that are included while not paying for the total price xd

Just now, SoLowCancer said:

Okay thx but things is I already own the skin so I wanted to ask if I can buy other stuff that are included while not paying for the total price xd

9 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

There is currently no discount on the bundle if you already own the deluxe skin so probably worth to save for the bundle to prevent having to waste platinum if you later want the items in the bundle after buying the skin.

This was answered in my first response to you. 

If you now want the bundle after buying the skin, you will need to pay the full price of the bundle, there is no discount.

You could ask for a refund from a support nicely if it’s the first time doing it, it worked for me, I bought nidus phryke a couple years ago, and last year I wanted to buy the whole collection and asked support if they could refund the plat and remove the skin for the sole purpose of buying the bundle, and they allowed me for it. Maybe they would allow you it more than once but I don’t need to try that

Archived