Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it in any way possible to revert the past year-and-half's "new" bullet decals back into a plain, round dent?

Maxim_M_Payne

A small, normal, hole-in-concrete style mini-crater looked a heck of a lot better than the glowing orifice that magically glues to thin air we've had for months now in it's place.

TfZXSxP.jpg

This worsens the already mountainous eye fatigue the game induces for a player post-2019. I just want my bullets to leave a normal hole again, for heaven's sake.

And it looks infinitely worse once shotgun spread sets in and leaves dozens of glowing sphincters in a wall. Our bullets aren't molten, and this looks awful. I can't think of any polite way to say that. I honestly and very deeply dislike it.

For that matter, this isn't just about decals. It's about "new and improved" bullets in general. There is no reason to have bloom this obnoxiously high on every bullet we fire, let alone blinding flashes and gloop spraying everywhere. Bullets are not molten. Bullets should ideally never be molten. 

If you're using a firearm that superheats a soft metal like zinc with a brass casing, you are by definition using a gun so catastrophically malfunctioning that convection has melted the flesh right off your hand. This glowing and spurting makes no ballistic sense, on top of being an eyesore.

ck8xrqY.jpg

Ah, yes. Sparks of impact in the form of tiny demonic anti-aircraft plasma darts. Just as mama used to make.

t9S2OcN.jpg

I, Giornio Giovanni, will now manage to leave glowing sphincters attached to thin air. Behold, Bruno!

04ajKQt.jpg

The upside is that this bullet has blinded me, so I can't be sad when I see Aksomati Prime's design. Small victories amidst loss, I suppose.

XbEvhgf.jpg

You cannot deny that looks like a... sphincter. A very unhealthy, dehydrated sphincter. I'm not going to say words that contain " - hole"; but I am definitely thinking them.

Archived