Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A non active kuva lich

RoseeGamer

I dont know if this is a popular bug atm but im trying to do the lich nightwave and for some reason i cant actually get a lich. I have done all the steps required to get one (killing th larvling) but once i leave the mission i dont have one, i did a trade a few hours later because i gave up with it to find out i apparently have one active already but i dont have any menus to see what the lich is called or what weapon they are using and there is no takeover on the starchart. I also dont see a lich when i go to trade it to other people.

Also iv just had a look at the kuva lich history and there isnt saying theres an active one or one that i can currently kill/convert

well, popular are bugs never ^^)

anyway, did you, after downing the larvling, also activate him/her? usually, you check what weapon you will get from the lich first (it will be hovering above him/her), but to get a new lich, you need to use the downed bugger - if you wait too long it will disapear and you have to re-do the procedure in a new mission.

28 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

well, popular are bugs never ^^)

anyway, did you, after downing the larvling, also activate him/her? usually, you check what weapon you will get from the lich first (it will be hovering above him/her), but to get a new lich, you need to use the downed bugger - if you wait too long it will disapear and you have to re-do the procedure in a new mission.

Yea i executed and got the whole firework show of them floating off then the dialogue that they have just turned into a lich, completed the mission and boom, no lich

10 minutes ago, RoseeGamer said:

Yea i executed and got the whole firework show of them floating off then the dialogue that they have just turned into a lich, completed the mission and boom, no lich

hmm, only other thing that i can think of which sometimes bugs out the lich-starting is when you're not the host of the mission (or playing solo).

but i also see that you had an active lich already without any 'interface' for it (missed that part the first time ^^) - that sure is a bug and should be handled directly by the support (open a ticket for it here (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) for this needs to be done by 'editing' your account. sadly this is likely to take some time and you won't get to finish this NW challenge this week - but you can re-do it in another week after clearing most of that week challenge then (it will appear in the list as such). also, after opening a ticket at the desk, you might want to post the ticket number here, sometimes that can help speeding things up in the support.

Just now, fr4gb4ll said:

hmm, only other thing that i can think of which sometimes bugs out the lich-starting is when you're not the host of the mission (or playing solo).

but i also see that you had an active lich already without any 'interface' for it (missed that part the first time ^^) - that sure is a bug and should be handled directly by the support (open a ticket for it here (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) for this needs to be done by 'editing' your account. sadly this is likely to take some time and you won't get to finish this NW challenge this week - but you can re-do it in another week after clearing most of that week challenge then (it will appear in the list as such). also, after opening a ticket at the desk, you might want to post the ticket number here, sometimes that can help speeding things up in the support.

Yeah i have sent a ticket already, iv been asking around to see if anyone knew what it was about or had experienced it. hopefully they sort it out soon, i want the 3 weapons im missing more than the nightwave tbh xd

2 minutes ago, RoseeGamer said:

Yeah i have sent a ticket already, iv been asking around to see if anyone knew what it was about or had experienced it. hopefully they sort it out soon, i want the 3 weapons im missing more than the nightwave tbh xd

i read about such bugs a few times already, always it was because the trading of a lich before (i think, in conection with already having one active and the system didn't tell the player  about it). try to search the older posts here in the forum about it, maybe there is some notice about what else you can do, gl.

Archived