The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Protea Temporal Anchor Very Bugged!

(PSN)TrueDeMoN100

Protea's 4th ability Temporal Anchor has a lot of hiccups that cause it to stop mid rewind.

I have made a video compilation of the ability glitching out in action. I know in the last announcement it was posted the ability was fixed for mag and volt abilities affecting it.

However the problem is more then just from those abilities as you see in the video. I think it's a fact of collision being the cause of problem the ability should be fixed by making protea in a no collision state when in rewind so she can just go through all these objects during rewind and take her out of the state on ability's end.

Thats probably because of you lagging or the host having a bad connection because I use her a lot and that has never happened to me once. And if it isn't just you I don't see why that is so important and don't think DE should be worrying about that right now especially when there is other bugged things like the stropha for example 

7 hours ago, (PS4)Average-Gamer43 said:

Thats probably because of you lagging or the host having a bad connection because I use her a lot and that has never happened to me once. And if it isn't just you I don't see why that is so important and don't think DE should be worrying about that right now especially when there is other bugged things like the stropha for example 

This is a bug report not a competition of what should be prioritized first. Number one I am not lagging or having any bad connection. Number two if you actually watched the video you can clearly see what is going on. This is a collision problem since every time she collides with an object, if a warframes ability is in the way, or an arctic eximus is in the path with it's shield up then you can see it happen. As far as where it cuts off mid air for no reason I cannot explain except it's a bug and that's why I reported it what is there to hate on man?

Fixing bugs need time and even more time with this Corona thing and this just adds to the long list of bugs and delays bug fixes even more I understand that your just simply reporting this to DE and hope it gets fixed but other bugs for example the kuva ayanga self damage bug that has been here since it got released gets even more delayed and forgotten I mean no hate to you and I'm happy that people like you are making a voice that other people maybe can't... hope you understand what I'm trying to say. 

6 hours ago, (PS4)Average-Gamer43 said:

Fixing bugs need time and even more time with this Corona thing and this just adds to the long list of bugs and delays bug fixes even more I understand that your just simply reporting this to DE and hope it gets fixed but other bugs for example the kuva ayanga self damage bug that has been here since it got released gets even more delayed and forgotten I mean no hate to you and I'm happy that people like you are making a voice that other people maybe can't... hope you understand what I'm trying to say. 

Self damage bug is a bug that has been happening on any weapon with radial damage since they came out with it. I can make any weapon like the tonkor,  kuva ayanga, pox, kuva bramma, penta bug out and apply self damage to yourself. This is a bug with the no damage to self functionality. This is of no matter it all has to get fixed in time just like the bug that has been on navigation screen since 2015 if you press x in the top left corner of your navigation it will always start up a mission on sharpless phobos. There are many bugs still that have been around since 2015 and are put on back burners to prioritize newer bugs. I cannot say for what should be prioritized but I hope it all gets fixed.

Archived