Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rixty, Why You No Want My Money? T.t

kiwicanfly

So that rixty offer for the exclusive aklato skin...

Went around to several website and stores  to buy a rixty card, but my attempts were futile....

then just before the offer closed, i succeed in paying for a $5 rixty cards on  a game card website. 

Then moment later, it showed transaction complete and I almost cried in joy.

But then when i went to see the code, it said that my money has been refunded because paypal &credit card are not accepted for rixty card... >:(

and now that the offer is closed.... let just say that's the last thing involving rixty i that  will ever do 

I... never even heard of this until just now. o.0

So I missed it, but...

It was posted a few times, throughout the forums, alongside the Braton's skin. Not sure for how long it has been around but they made an announcement of it, few days ago, but it has been out for longer than that. I think I bought it about a month ago or so.

So that rixty offer for the exclusive aklato skin...

Went around to several website and stores  to buy a rixty card, but my attempts were futile....

then just before the offer closed, i succeed in paying for a $5 rixty cards on  a game card website. 

Then moment later, it showed transaction complete and I almost cried in joy.

But then when i went to see the code, it said that my money has been refunded because paypal &credit card are not accepted for rixty card... >:(

and now that the offer is closed.... let just say that's the last thing involving rixty i that  will ever do

Yo money no good go home.

Lol, that sucks... It came with an especially nice looking skin though. Don't lose out on the PS4 1 :) Just Reserve on Playstation Online Shop.

I didnt really bother with the skins imo. After finishing leveling gear I always return back to Brandal and Landal. So I probably would never use it since they are dual Lato skins and Landal is a single Lato.