The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Athodai Bugs

(PSN)UniExer

While using the Athodai in the Simulacrum, I can't pickup ammo from the elevated platform but I can still pickup ammo from enemy drops
Also, using the charge attack sometimes doesn't lineup with the crosshair. (sometimes it's just a few degrees off but sometimes it shoots almost the opposite direction)

Edit1: Can't refresh Overdrive while it's still active (unless it's intentional)

Another few bugs i have found: 1: while in a void fissure mission, you cannot use the alternate fire mode with the void fissure buff active.  sure you can infinitely abuse the fire rate buff from headshots for a while, but i can't blast enemies forever.  this could be an intentional design choice since once activated, the alt-fire cannot be stopped until your ammo is run out (from my testing), but this could also be a bug. 2: It will also not work with the overdrive buff.  This leads me to believe that the alt-fire does not like buffs in general, however, with all of the buff warframes i've tested (mesa 2, chroma's 2+3, Harrow's 2-4), the athodai alt-fire works fine.  And these could also be on all platforms, but i only play on PC so i have no idea.

13 hours ago, Driller3900 said:

Another few bugs i have found: 1: while in a void fissure mission, you cannot use the alternate fire mode with the void fissure buff active.  sure you can infinitely abuse the fire rate buff from headshots for a while, but i can't blast enemies forever.  this could be an intentional design choice since once activated, the alt-fire cannot be stopped until your ammo is run out (from my testing), but this could also be a bug. 2: It will also not work with the overdrive buff.  This leads me to believe that the alt-fire does not like buffs in general, however, with all of the buff warframes i've tested (mesa 2, chroma's 2+3, Harrow's 2-4), the athodai alt-fire works fine.  And these could also be on all platforms, but i only play on PC so i have no idea.

I tested some stuff, rolling/dodging causes the alt fire to stop. Probably would also stop if you're staggered or knocked down. Also alt fire is disabled if Overdrive is active.

Archived