Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Skana, Dual Heatswords, Or Dual Zoren?

LOLHERO

Question

I was wondering which of these swords would be better for Ash? I have a level 27 Dual Skana and I am working on a Dual Zoren, but i was wondering what dual sword was best at lvl 30 for the Ash considering the smoke bomb ability gives you 100% critical on enemies.

7 answers to this question

Dual Zoren currently have the highest crt damage and crt hit chance out of the 3 weapons listed.

Dual Heatswords have a slightly higher base damage than Dual Skana and 150 charge damage, however I heard the Dual Heatswords charge just a bit slower than the Dual Skana's charge attack, which does 100.

My opinion is the Dual Zorens would get the most benefit from the 100% Critical due to the higher crts, while the Dual Heatswords are second with the higher base damage and higher charge damage. Dual Skana's would be my last choice, due to the obvious reasons.

Dual Zoren currently have the highest crt damage and crt hit chance out of the 3 weapons listed.

Dual Heatswords have a slightly higher base damage than Dual Skana and 150 charge damage, however I heard the Dual Heatswords charge just a bit slower than the Dual Skana's charge attack, which does 100.

My opinion is the Dual Zorens would get the most benefit from the 100% Critical due to the higher crts, while the Dual Heatswords are second with the higher base damage and higher charge damage. Dual Skana's would be my last choice, due to the obvious reasons.

I am likning the dual Zorens attack speed as well but i also was wondering about the furax? my buddy has it and it looks pretty powerful.

I can't say much about the Furax, other than the basic info about it. The charge attack is 150 base, the normal melee ignores armor and does 25 base. Has very short range, but the jump smash has a good AoE, so I heard. Crt is normal like the Dual Skana/Dual Heatswords.

I do suggest checking out the wiki for more info.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Furax

I'm going to add my vote to the Zoren camp as well. To me, the attack speed makes up for their lower base damage and with mods you can increase it's base attack rate so that you're essentially doing more damage faster... and if you're slotting it with electricity for Corpus missions, being able to stun the humanoids does open it up to be a bit more defensive in a sense since you can stun them, then focus on the Moas.

Currently the loadout i have is +2-3ish in electricity damage and the rest crit boosting... so, it lands a lot of hits that do a lot more damage and to me, that fits my play style a lot better since i'm a button-masher at heart.

I'm just going to have to go with the Dual Skana. It's sort of biased because I am in love with the swords on the game but they really do work well. My regular Skana is nearly a lvl 30, with electricity, and it does damage. The only down side is the higher up enemies, it takes a while to take them out.

Dual Skana, has my vote