Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Missions ?

HorusStrike

Question

so i wanted to ask guys are they generated by some kinda program that sits them randomly or by developers and people from the community ?

because some of them dont show for me

and some just dont show at all or take a really long time ,like i've been waiting for an entire week to get the vauban helmet so i can build him and nothing

so can we make a request of some sorts ?

i've seen some people on streams ask for potatos and such 

7 answers to this question

alerts are indeed rng.

what time of day they happen, how long they last and what they drop are all dependent on rng.

DE can force a specific drop if they want to (as with the livestreams or rarely when something breaks).

as said above me...

you will also need the node unlocked to be able to see it.

though you do not need to have completed it.

Edited by alchemistjkt

My problem with this whole RNG alerts thing is that Aura mods are almost completely reliant on Alerts. Having no other way to get them, it becomes a waiting grind. The worst, and least fun sort of grind. Vets already have all of these mods from artifacts, but new players have no other mechanism to search for these mods.

My problem with this whole RNG alerts thing is that Aura mods are almost completely reliant on Alerts. Having no other way to get them, it becomes a waiting grind. The worst, and least fun sort of grind. Vets already have all of these mods from artifacts, but new players have no other mechanism to search for these mods.

some one told me that the vauban parts are like only once a month ,i mean thats pretty insane specially that you cant make a request and your voice will never be heard regarding this issue 

i've been waiting over a week now for the vauban helmet Blueprint and nothing so far,and i know that one day am gonna be asleep and there you got ,i got to wait again

Edited by HorusStrike

some one told me that the vauban parts are like only once a month

They are rare, but not that rare. You might see several Vauban related alerts over the course of a month. I suggest getting the Warframe Nexus app if you have an android phone, or the desktop alert app.

They are rare, but not that rare. You might see several Vauban related alerts over the course of a month. I suggest getting the Warframe Nexus app if you have an android phone, or the desktop alert app.

i got the desktop alert app but i dont have an android ,hopefully when its up it will stay for a good amount of time so i can catch it