Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Who Is This Black Guy Here? Oh Never Mind He Is Dead.

Revel72

I just soloed stalker with level 2 Lanka, Ballistica level 7 and Dual Zoren weaponry no potatoes or formas and unpotatoed Ash level 24.

De I am seriously saying. Who the F*** is stalker? I can dance a jumpstyle on top of his head... But he shot through my warframe's balls with Dread. D: . And I was just "I seriously have to say: That looked like extremely painful"

Stalker you are playing dirty aren't ya? Now DE nerf me if you can. *Ash dancing Gentleman dance by PSY*

Edited by Revel72

Posts a thread just to brag.

Doesn't realise he's not really that cool.

tumblr_ml9l2i3e061ruuu4oo1_500.gif

Feeling good about myself. How many times you have managed to survive stalker? Oh why I do I ask he is way too easy. Btw... I just seriously want those taunts or emotes for our ninjas :(

Try doing it with those weapons without going invisible...

Invis used only 3 times and once engaging with bladestorm. It is easy but what I can do about if I have shade on use while on mission. I always ensure that I will have myself safe time to time. Am I forbidden to use tools what DE has given me? Now that is unkind towards the game content.

Edited by Revel72

Stalker is pretty easy to kill, every time be shows up, I dump my Acrid clip into him when he is still in his invincibilty frame, and the second he stands up he dies, rather pathetic actually.

Time to time when on survival and I had acrid along leveling up some random primary weapon it was fun to see Stalker appear before my Acrid.

Loki: "Hey bug here is my bug spray. Want some?"