Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Ui Mods

Eidolon_Slayer

Maybe add some mods that allows us to see through walls something similar to Raiden's AR display that indicates enemies through walls. However only for a specific distance, high level mods will have farther display reach.

or

A nightvision mod that lets us see more clearly in the dark.

and

A display mod that indicates boss weak points.

Hyper Reality Visor {HRV} from Blacklight Retribution comes to mind. I'd love to have that as long as it drains stamina or it's own energy bar while in use. It could be a great alternative and a substitute for the Enemy Radar artifact, since we often have to sacrifice that artifact for more useful stuff like scavenger artifacts or extra damage artifacts. Not as useful but still very convenient at least.

Nightvision and improvements to the flashlight has been suggested several times before, I'm sure DE is aware of it and hopefully they'll consider doing something about it.

Edited by CapricaSix

I wouldn't mind if enemy radar mod was replaced with something like this or had it added to it. It would make it actually worth using and let you do some cool things with it. Imagine the possibilites with a puncture mod. Sniping enemies through walls before they even see you, glorious.

1. Enemy Radar artifact does that, arguably better.

2. Never had a problem seeing in the dark. NV is annoying to look at.

3. Here's the weakpoint, shoot them until they die. (There is no weakpoint, save for the Jackal which is its legs but that can be observed by the difference between unshieleded legs and shielded body)

1. Enemy Radar artifact does that, arguably better.

2. Never had a problem seeing in the dark. NV is annoying to look at.

3. Here's the weakpoint, shoot them until they die. (There is no weakpoint, save for the Jackal which is its legs but that can be observed by the difference between unshieleded legs and shielded body)

Enemy radar isn't precise enough to shoot through walls, and this would be a cooler effect anyway. The code is already there with being able to see teammates through walls, so implementation should be easy.

I agree on the nightvision. As nonsensical as it is, the flashlights are way more atmospheric.