Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept Widow - The spider frame

(XBOX)Spencer Priest

My buddy and I were talking possible warframe ideas, and this is one we thought up. For it's look I was thinking something similar to this art (Not sure what its from, but the head reminded me of a rough sketch I came up with for the head.
yue-yue-zz2.jpg?1443930257

innate ability: Can jump onto a wall or ceiling and will walk on it as if on ground level (she'd have a dress that splits showing one full leg, and just the heel of her other leg, like a belle. when crouching or jumping onto a wall it splits into 6 spider like legs that move in tandem increasing her speed slightly.

1. shoots a quick stream of acid web. Shooting the web within proximity of one another will pull the webbing towards each other. This includes pulling in enemies or creating barricades. Strength increases power and duration increases its time, range however will allow it to bind more enemies.
2. Throws down egg sac like mines where when touched explodes causing nanobots to cover the field causing DoT damage like caltrops.
3. Tap to switch/hold to cast - Opens up all sensors along her body allowing her to dodge incoming fire. Or drop wrap enemy in caccoon that will link to Widow and feed her health while within range. Teammates may also link to it but will drain it faster. Enemies that try to break the caccoon will be pulled into the caccoon extending its duration.
4. Hold to cast then tap to trigger - Hold to create a web around along the ground. Anything that touches it becomes slowed and becomes riddled with nano bots dealing DoT has a chance to drop extra loot. Tap when the web responds to pull an enemy down and deal more damage to an enemy. Can recast while underground but cannot pick up loot and cannot be targeted.

as far as a weapon to go with it, I was thinking it could be cool to release the first chain sickle weapon, I was thinking dual chain sickles with innate toxin, or possibly a new scythe weapon. I'd love to know what you all think.

Archived