Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pirates of the Void dojo art

-CdG-Zilchy

I apologise if this isn't the right place for such a thread, please direct me to where is appopriate if it isn't. 

Since Railjack came out I've been disappointed that they never gave us a good ol fashioned pirate ship skin option for it. So when the high capacity open space room was added, I created my own, a pobber pirate ship to be exact because everything is better with pobbers. Hope you like it. Criticism welcome, I'm still very newbish at decorating and I have much to learn.

So the concept was to make the void space appear as a river inside a canyon.
NtRl7jk.jpg

Then I added an ancient ruined temple with the planet as a backdrop. Fun fact, the planet orbits the room and isn't always available for a good screenshot.
rFCNKT3.jpg

And a dragon on the other side I just kinda chucked in for atmosphere
sQRPuDK.jpg

Now onto the galleon
vTgNioe.jpg
Every pirate ship has to have cannons
iIBGgIt.jpg

Pobbers below deck manning the guns
lfJ2pRw.jpg

And 1 lazy crewman sneaking off for a nap instead of manning his post
ZkVesrP.jpg

Here is the ship's captain, complete with hook, musket and captain's hat. Because he is so tiny he has 2 designated pobbers to turn the wheel for him as he yells orders.

vJ22JAE.jpg

The top deck

7Ajpibo.jpg

Winch for the cargo boom and the boom itself in action, hauling munitions out of the lower deck.
bL5ePtK.jpg

tenZ8YP.jpg

Pobbers get hungry, here's some lining up with their trays for lunch from the chef
OdevvaF.jpg

PGe827b.jpg

Rear of the ship, was a real pain to build. There is also a door in the middle to access this deck, may be a bit hard to see in the darkness.
QE4lQWr.jpg

And finally for an idea of scale, this is my frame on the top of the mast, chillin with the pobber in the crows nest
4kYU4pT.jpg

Archived