Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to leave Squad from the End of Mission UI

BrainInBlack

BrainInBlack, i had exact same problem (stuck in end mission UI) and mentioned at another topic too. New UI is not so practical. everything so separate and confusing. Old UI was better with minimalist style in the middle of the screen. I do not care about looking at warframes at the back or want to click tons of buttons to see if i get what i want from the mission.

BrainInBlack, I to have ran into this. I thought it only had something to do with High Index as it only happened to me when I would want to leave. End of mission screen would show up and it would prompt me to select the B button to exit. I play with a controller on my pc. I couldn't get the B to work and would have to switch to mouse and move over the exit and click. 

5 hours ago, KadimKentli said:

BrainInBlack, i had exact same problem (stuck in end mission UI) and mentioned at another topic too. New UI is not so practical. everything so separate and confusing. Old UI was better with minimalist style in the middle of the screen. I do not care about looking at warframes at the back or want to click tons of buttons to see if i get what i want from the mission.

4 hours ago, Abigailpumpkin said:

BrainInBlack, I to have ran into this. I thought it only had something to do with High Index as it only happened to me when I would want to leave. End of mission screen would show up and it would prompt me to select the B button to exit. I play with a controller on my pc. I couldn't get the B to work and would have to switch to mouse and move over the exit and click. 

1 hour ago, Kniveslives said:

Yeah I'm having the same issue, escape key doesn't work for closing the end of mission stats after high index.  I have to manually click to close it, very tedious.

Not the issue that this post is describing. It is about leaving the squad, not closing the menu

Archived