Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infestation chat

ChaoticEdge

Isn't it weird that mutalist strain ended up in the "Heart of Demois" for there were infested floating bot and few mutalist strain enemies show up in dev's showing in tennocon 2020.  Why do I got the feeling that we are going meet the person who force Alad V to work on mutalist strain?

If I recall it, orokin are known to steal someone technology like the specters which was made by the coin man the grandum guy.  Yet, it would explain why the worm mother said ruffian that the orokin seem are corrupted in a way to try keep the military power.  I don't want to think about but I am think about it, maybe it is her husband who got fed up and start domination and helping the infested becoming 1 with the whole dang thing by sending infested troops to find and infested.  Sorry to point it out it seem it is too coincident about this about the assassination the zealoid that hinting their master is still alive for yes Eris but it seems that there is possible huge line of hive networks we probably don't understand.  It seems that when the infested started 1st time they appeared originally seem thou in the orokin's ship and infested the orokins and it's ppl but it is strange they kept on pressing forward with this project making warframe which has the body infestation but it was lead to failure.  Some strange reason it felt like the hive mind is not destroyed or more likely stay to sleep.  This felt like the infested able to set up special hive mind that follow like link of chain command but if this is were to be true about Eris to believed the 1st infested planet and now we will get real infested planet.  This is possible that we might get a chance to learn about is the infested planet is hive planet to be the main "Mother" planet of the infested.  This would of explain why that the infested were able know send in whatever direction, think of it as massive bee colony then branch off like ant colony making multiple queens ants.  This would of explain why their behavior to be found all over the galaxy even it the starting point of earth.

As time being, we will wait to see if there is hive mind with greater mind with whatever plan that they had in mind to actually temp to do.

• 3 weeks later...

re-chat on the old general discussion, adding to the theories and clarified answered. The HoD (know as heart of demois), has shown and proven that there is different network if hive mind but in a way is an ant colony that has endless of wars and conflict.  Our goal is not let HoD touches Eris at all time being or neither the parts of Eris's infected group, the fact why reason is because if it ever be discovered by Eris, there is endless conflict of war of Fass and Vome but more likely there will be the one who will turn the planet full of humanoid infested that are way tougher to kill then the HoD.  If anyone remember about the hive mind is thous infested humanoid enemies they are way tougher to kill.

We have to witness the conflict of Fass and Vome for it is better not add another infested for it only grow more fire into the pan.  The fact that we must not let Eris know anything about the HoD is because it has the power to control more then any of being.  It is like this, Fass the red ant and Vome the carpenter ant have endless war conflict the only one who can get rid of these 2 ants is the crazy ants which the planet of Eris.  That black pool is unknown origin and if the HoD ever is tainted by that thing more likely we are looking at colossal lvl of biggest space monster we ever seen in our life.  All they need the heart stop pumping then it is be all over for warframe be useless, the HoD be infested because we do not know what is the measure that black pool of weird infested is for it could able take over any warframe for all we know it work well of all the things.

By observing the mutalist strain for it was able share details but we had not got rid of the true hive mind and during that time the event that we pose to blow up (it is very old event) the hive mind for we thought we did but it could be it is alive and well in Eris for it proven the point it is alive in Eris by taking and converting host by host and devouring as it consumed the mind of men and other alike.  This bring to the point we are seeing that the hive mind are separate individual for they are having conflict with each other, thus far as to be this proven my fact the hives mind can go a war each other and it is better make sure we have to make sure no other infested of Eris never reach to HoD then Eris will developed a fart engine to fart it's way to HoD and we be totally screwed because we witness there is tons of ships can power up by only the infested and thx to mutalist strain they can go bonker with it like J8 Space golem and making huge giant bottom tail pipe for Eris the planet to fly towards or into HoD.

I do not want to temp to see my theories is right about if the infested of Eris meet with the infested of HoD for it will cause massive mayhem because if individual like how ants work basically all you get endless shredding and 1 with the brain with great crafty with cleverness will win.

Adding to conducted guessing theories of testing, the mutalist strain could or might possible able to hack into the HoD and control the heart that way, there might be a big problem there because the fact is the HoD has a head hidden somewhere for if there is a heart, there is a head somewhere for who knows where.  Fun fact that space giant do exist in space in this video game (Jordan Golem) and we can't afford to let Eris to use it's mutalist strain to control the planet or other wise the reason why we will lose our warframe for sure and end up using substitute uses of either necramech or worst of all our operator mode who is flimsy as a goldfish.

As it seem to be I believed ther is a being hidden still alive in the core of Eris, it seem the event we doen destroying the infested once and for all was it seem to be a dud for the bomb do go off but we thought or to think we presumed is dead but scatter hive mind still leaves tot he point the true hive mind had burrow deep in Eris to it's deepest core.  As this infested seem has no limitation hiding itself why Alad V was easily corrupted and created mutalist strain, even after the destroying the hive mind and free Alad V we still have the hive mind still actived in Eris due of Arlos and his followers.  After we defeated the followers and the beings it proves that Arlos is still alive and well and waiting for something.  Something I can't put my finger on it but I think and to believed Arlos is seeking the pure biomass or power to utterly finally destroy  the galaxy system.  This is why we must keep the planet Eris and HoD separate at all time being.  If the planet of Eris ever come contact with HoD it is massive out war coming HoD and it will be on the losing ground because Fass and Vome the day cycle will be broken and the safety of small haven house there also include the warframe will be render useless and this was the way how we eliminate them that type of fashion.

The fact never let Eris touch HoD is not only that if Eris wins and control the planet of HoD, it is possible we are looking at biggest mutation formatting to be actually super planet size eating machine like how transformer have to deal with planet eater size machine.  This would be more painful to deal with them at all cost and mecha wouldn't be enough because they acted like flip of the coin for mech turn good guys and mech turn bad guys.  It is a work of nightmare for both solutions.  I hope soon these of "Family" can work together to create allies worthy enough to utterly stick them by no matter what not only warframe or necramech/necraloids but possible to try control HoD's infested beings before Eris take the right for the picking.  This is fact not conducting lies, for it is time for the family learn how to control all the infested on the planet best they could.

Archived