Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] Can't Continue War Within

PrettyRadDude

During the very first Tenno segment of The War Within quest, the one right after the Grineer queen severs your transference link to your Warframe, after Ordis tells you to shoot void energy at the chair and you fail and he begins to ask the operator how he'll control the Warframe the game freezes and crashes shortly after. Upon trying to login and continue playing the game throws me back into the segment and now I am essentially locked out of playing as I can't continue the quest and can't quit it.

I've tried re-downloading the game and it has done nothing and am trying to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Oh wow, i have the exact issue replaying the war within, crashed at the exact point. I tried everything from lower the graphic, playing on window mode, and verify cache to reinstall the game and nothing worked. Stuck in the loop now and unable to do anything and have to listen to Ordis annoying music everytime, upon login I'm not even able to claim the daily reward. Hopefully they fix it soon. Or we wont be able to play infested update.

here is the support ticket I summited on Thurday:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/2258493

Still no reply yet.

Edit: Welp, the war within been out for so long and even now it still have crashing issue.

44 minutes ago, OgZoe said:

Oh wow, i have the exact issue replaying the war within, crashed at the exact point. I tried everything from lower the graphic, playing on window mode, and verify cache to reinstall the game and nothing worked. Stuck in the loop now and unable to do anything and have to listen to Ordis annoying music everytime, upon login I'm not even able to claim the daily reward. Hopefully they fix it soon. Or we wont be able to play infested update.

here is the support ticket I summited on Thurday:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/2258493

Still no reply yet.

Edit: Welp, the war within been out for so long and even now it still have crashing issues

aye ... i summited my ticket too.. that was like 2 days ago no responce but hopefully next update will fix... something as i bet we are not the only ones that are stuck in an endless crash loop

4 hours ago, Alex_Nos said:

i have unfortunately ran into this bug as well and have submitted a ticket as well... for me the game crashes right after i hit the chair with the void beam, usually right around the time ordis starts talking

Honestly all of this just sounds like a massive bug/glitch  whatever  that DE still hasn't fixed...

13 hours ago, YellowMellowJellow said:

Honestly all of this just sounds like a massive bug/glitch  whatever  that DE still hasn't fixed...

Might be the newest update clashing with the old one, it's happened sometime. But because of this might even turn new player off warframe as the main quest is so buggy. Hopefully it got fix soon as the Main line update is coming.

Also I got reply from [DE]Nero on my support ticket,  no progress made, still trying tho.

6 minutes ago, OgZoe said:

Might be the newest update clashing with the old one, it's happened sometime. But because of this might even turn new player off warframe as the main quest is so buggy. Hopefully it got fix soon as the Main line update is coming.

Also I got reply from [DE]Nero on my support ticket,  no progress made, still trying tho.

honestly, i'm thinking it might have something to do with the void amps. i dont think void amps came out until like 2 or 3 big updates after the war within. so.... i guess the question is did you guys have custom amps while you were playing the war within?

17 hours ago, Alex_Nos said:

i have unfortunately ran into this bug as well and have submitted a ticket as well... for me the game crashes right after i hit the chair with the void beam, usually right around the time ordis starts talking

After I read all the comment, I think we all crashed at the exact same point, like literally. After we shoot the void beam tried to power the chair (Transference Pod) and like PrettyRadDude said that Ordis begins to ask the operator how he'll control the Warframe, the game freeze up and crashed.

Edit: Yes, yes I have a custom amps. And It could be the problem.

1 minute ago, OgZoe said:

After I read all the comment, I think we all crashed at the exact same point, like literally. After we shoot the void beam tried to power the chair (Transference Pod) and like PrettyRadDude said that Ordis begins to ask the operator how he'll control the Warframe, the game freeze up and crashed.

yea. i have a recorded video of the crash that i may upload to youtube and add to the support ticket i created.

45 minutes ago, YellowMellowJellow said:

I do very much hope all of this gets fixed 

39 minutes ago, PrettyRadDude said:

I do too, especially since I’ve invested some money into the game and do genuinely enjoy but being soft locked like this is just awful

i'm hoping it gets fixed sooner rather than later, i too have spent money on this game and was actually in the middle of building a rail jack

2 hours ago, OgZoe said:

Edit: Yes, yes I have a custom amps. And It could be the problem.

I have the same issue, and yes, it is exactly at that spot on my end too. Sent a support ticket about 60 hours ago and no response yet. I don't understand why they dont just let us exit out of the quest, sure it does warn you that starting the quest will restrict mission access, but just make it so our progress gets completely reset if we abort it or something.

10 minutes ago, DieselPowered said:

I have the same issue, and yes, it is exactly at that spot on my end too. Sent a support ticket about 60 hours ago and no response yet. I don't understand why they dont just let us exit out of the quest, sure it does warn you that starting the quest will restrict mission access, but just make it so our progress gets completely reset if we abort it or something.

idk man, i think its annoying. anyways i posted a video on youtube and included it into my support ticket

Okay guys, [De]Nero reply mine support ticket again. But still no progress, but I will keep you guys updated.

[De]Nero said it's problem with Nvidia driver but after I updated mine to the newest for my laptop it still crashed. Same place.

I also posted the forum link in the support ticket so if they can look at our discussion and figured something out? Hopefully.

here is the Link if you guys interested with my support ticket: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/2258493?page=1

20 hours ago, Alex_Nos said:

i'm hoping it gets fixed sooner rather than later, i too have spent money on this game and was actually in the middle of building a rail jack

Yea, I hope they got it fixed soon too. I did spend money in the game too but the important part is the game is good even when you don't spend on it. I did play less and less over the year because I got so bored of the grind but I always come back from time to time. And I don't want bug to ruined the experience, although there is still tons of bugs. And also i'm still working on the Nightwave Glassmaker rank to get that shoulder guard which look kinda cool.

Ps: By the way your tenno look amazing.

6 hours ago, OgZoe said:

Yea, I hope they got it fixed soon too. I did spend money in the game too but the important part is the game is good even when you don't spend on it. I did play less and less over the year because I got so bored of the grind but I always come back from time to time. And I don't want bug to ruined the experience, although there is still tons of bugs. And also i'm still working on the Nightwave Glassmaker rank to get that shoulder guard which look kinda cool.

Ps: By the way your tenno look amazing.

thanks, i was in the middle of building a rail jack and was just doing war within to pass time cause i like replaying some of the missions. cant believe i chose the one mission that soft locks the game

21 hours ago, Alex_Nos said:

thanks, i was in the middle of building a rail jack and was just doing war within to pass time cause i like replaying some of the missions. cant believe i chose the one mission that soft locks the game

I just hope they come out with a rather big hotfix  so this painful looping soft lock will disappear  and it appears DE gas answered my ticket  they are looking into it they say hopefully they can find the lock and snap it and we shall be saved from this painful loop

so... i found some weird way to circumvent the crash.... but ..... well.... it doesnt work fully

see i was messing around with the display settings, checking my kuva lich and the nightwave. and i had paused the game right after the operator says, " its gone" and then ordis never spoke his lines and the game just allowed me to walk around the backroom and nothing else.

2 hours ago, DieselPowered said:

Its been almost a week now since i opened my ticket and i haven't even gotten so much as a word from them, this is incredibly frustrating.

indeed but they have replied to me... they say ofc they are looking into it... hopefully the next hotfix or update this  i guess game breaking soft lock  gets fixed

Archived